With news of the latest lockdown, we wanted to do something to support local brewers and help you ease some of the boredom of being stuck at home. We did BubbleFest twice last year, and it was lots of fun – so we’re bringing back this style to our on-going Canapalooza virtual festival and tasting line-up.
We’ve got 6 brewers, and 6 beers including some new and limited release beers. Beer will be shipped on Monday 30 August 21. Tune into Zoom on Saturday 4 September from 2pm and crack the beers with the brewer on screen.
- 6 cans (5x 330ml, 1x 250ml*) of craft beers for the tasting, brewed by local NZ breweries. 250ml* can smaller as high alcohol beer (10% abv). Full list TBC.
- Access to the 4 hour beer tasting via live stream on Saturday 4 September 2021. This is an interactive session, and includes discussions with the brewers and Q&A. There’s also competitions, prizes and live music.
Attend from home anywhere in New Zealand with beer shipped to your door.
Support Local: Canapalooza is a festival founded and run by local New Zealand craft brewers.
- Waitoa: Aviator – Session Hazy – 4% ABV
- BubbleFest: Tonka Bean Red IPA (Collaboration of 9 Brewers) – 6.5% ABV
- Urbanaut: Imperial Saison (250ml) – 10% ABV
- Choice Bros: Shake It – Chocolate Milk Stout – 6% ABV
- JuiceHead: Mind Funk – Tropical Sour – 5.5% ABV
- Sawmill: IPA – 5.8% ABV
We don’t know for sure how long this lockdown will carry on, so we’ve tried to schedule this for as soon as practical. Though granted no one knows what our level status will be on 4 September, we’ve run these both in and outside of lockdown (as Canapalooza) and they’re super fun.
For more information go to http://canapalooza.beer
You must be over 18 to purchase. Free shipping for orders over $100, otherwise $7 flat rate shipping NZ-wide.